Looking for an outdoor educational experience with your children? This route on Iriomote Island is perfect for family outings! You can ride a canoe with your children in the mangrove forest, play in the waterfalls and streams, and get up close with nature.
The activity includes: pick-up and drop-off in Uehara area or Uehara Port, canoe rental, equipment, guide fee, and photography (with files provided).
- Online reservation fee of 2,000 yen per person and attendance guarantee deposit of 8,000 yen per person are required to participate in the activity.
- Payment on-site is required after the activity, which is 10,800 yen per person including tax for adults and 8,100 yen for children aged 5 to 12. The attendance guarantee deposit will only be charged in case of absence.
- 09:00 Hotel and Uehara Port pick-up in Iriomote Island
- 09:30 Gathering and departure
- 10:00 Canoeing to the waterfall
- 12:00 Lunch included
- 13:00 Waterfall playtime
- 14:00 Return to the starting point
- 15:30 Drop-off at the hotel and port in Iriomote Island
- This experience provides guiding service in Japanese and simple English.
- Participants: Children over 4 years old can join this tour. People with medical conditions such as heart disease, high blood pressure, and pregnant women are not suitable for this experience, please do not sign up.
- It is recommended to wear swimwear, clothes that are not afraid of getting wet, and bring a towel.
- Please pay the remaining amount in cash to the local store on the day of the activity.
- If you want to cancel after booking, please notify us 7 days before the departure date, otherwise, the full travel expenses will be charged according to the cancellation policy.
- If the activity is canceled due to weather factors (as judged by the store based on the weather), all fees will be refunded. If the experience is discontinued due to personal factors, no refund will be given.
- The number of image records is not guaranteed.