The Kuroshima and Panari is considered as the bluest and most beautiful snorkeling spot. If you only have half a day and want to go to the best snorkeling spot, then this activity is perfect for you!
SCHEDULE（Subject to actual sea conditions and the snorkeling conditions of the guests）
- 08:30 Hotel pickup (downtown area)
- 09:00 Boarding and departure to Kuroshima
- 10:00 Snorkeling in Kuroshima and Panari, enjoying the blue of Kuroshima
- 11:30~ Dismissal at Kuroshima, you can enjoy free time on the island and then take a regular ferry back to Ishigaki Island (ferry ticket included, please arrange your own transportation afterwards)
- Online reservation fee of 1,200 yen/person (age 4 and above) and a deposit of 5,000 JPY/person are required to secure your booking.
- Children under 3 years old can participate for free. The activity fee of 8,000 yen/person (tax included) should be paid in cash on-site after the activity.
- The deposit is only an authorization, and will not be charged as long as the participants attend the activity as scheduled. Your credit card statement will only show the reservation fee.
Q: Can I go snorkeling if I can't swim?
A: Of course you can! Ishigaki Island is surrounded by coral reefs, and the nearby ocean currents and waves are very mild. Even beginners are very suitable for snorkeling! In addition, with the careful guidance of the staff and complete snorkeling equipment, snorkeling is very easy! If you are not a good swimmer, please indicate this in the tourist information, and we will ask the instructor to take special care.
Q: Can children participate?
A: In warm weather, children over one year old can participate! We will prepare snorkeling equipment suitable for children.
- This experience provides Japanese-speaking guides.
- Participants: Children over 1-year-old can join this itinerary. For individuals with heart disease, high blood pressure, pregnancy, and other health conditions that are not suitable for participation, please do not register.
- Provided: Boat transfer / Snorkeling equipment / Cold protection gear / Personal Insurance / Commemorative video / Guide
- It is recommended to wear swimwear and bring a towel.
- Please pay the remaining amount in cash to the local store on the day of the activity.
- If you want to cancel after making a reservation, please inform us 7 days before the departure date. Otherwise, the full travel fee will be charged according to the cancellation policy.
- If the activity is canceled due to weather factors (judged by the store based on weather conditions), all fees will be refunded. If the experience is interrupted due to personal factors, no refund will be given.
- The number of recorded videos is not guaranteed.